Supports 3d printing modelling and file formats since 2002.
Blender 3d object drawing (in 2d) with mirror.
- new project and 2d object. turn on grid in top-right overlays expansion. select draw tool. then on the right side select the wrench and 'add modifier' > 'mirror'
- you will see the mirror image in one mode and only what you drew in the other, until you 'apply' modifyer.
- apply it, then select everything by pressing 'a', then click top-left 'object' 'convert to' 'bezier' and you can unvisible the strokes so you just see the bezier lines.
- on the scene collectionn, you will see beside 'Lines' a little curved illustration. find the same thing below and click it. go to Geometry then Bevel.
- go to the same spot as before and 'object' 'convert to' 'mesh'. it will look the same. NOTE it has to already be bezier curved and that has to be selected in the collection.
- beside 'edit mode' in the top-left there's three squares. pick the middle one 'edge'
- select what edges you want to make faces for and click 'f'