- Make a gradient of dark blue and light blue
- Colors > Map > Gradient
- (NOTE you can also do this by Windows > Dockable dialogs > Palette, and drag over some colors dark to light, then do Map > Palette, which gives you a more rangy color effect)
- (NOTE or you can do Colors > Colorize) THEN
- r-click blue layer > Add layer mask > Black full transparency
- Now you can use any tool (pen, airbrush, square and fill) and create that color
Colorizing black and white photos in (Gnu Image)
Interested to discuss? Leave a comment.
Your email will not be published nor shared with anyone. In your text you can use markdown for marking up
<http://example.org> and other elements. These comments are moderated and published manually as soon as possible.