Turning an image into an SVG for Blender
- I think svg is like a bunch of code, so doesn't work like an image
- Use a png. Open in Inkscape. Path > Trace Bitmap. Save as ... (svg). Should work.
- In Blender, File > Import > sv
Making SVGs for screenprinting
- Import image
- draw a shape (rectangle) over it. It will be solid color, so down below double-click the color and make it somewhat opaque.
- click and shift-click the two things (your picture and the colored square you drew over it)
- Object > Clip > Set
- And resize content: File > Document Properties > Resize page to content and click “Resize page ...”
If it's a color
Object > Ungroup
Making a whole object curved
- Select object and Copy
- From toolbar, select Bézier tool.
- In the tool options above (horizontal bar), choose the option that says "Bend from Clipboard".
- Draw a curve with the Bézier tool, and R-click and it should then copy with that curve