- size max is 15" width, but usually 12" max will be more pleasing to customers
- location of image: 1.5" down from bottom of collar on front and 3" down on back (except Men's Raglan Baseball Tee which starts 2.5" down on front; and V-necks which are still 1.5" down but this means they appear much lower on the body)
- create files at 100% of print dimensions at 300dpi.
- final image in RGB (not CMYK which is more common color space for printing)
- max file size 25mb
- TEXT elements:
- light fabrics (t-shirts): recommended at least 32pt font size and 2pt line weight
- heavy (sweatshirts): at least 48pt and 3pt line weight
- Don't submit designs that pertain to accidents, natural disasters, or shootings, human tragedy,
- Don't profanity (on youth sizes. It is allowed on adult sizes)
- Don't hate or intollerance (promote, glorify, or incite hatred, intolerance or exploitation of a group or individual based on certain traits)
- Don't promote violence, death or torture, or cruelty
- Don't nazism (Adolf images, Swastika, or other Nazi symbols)
- Don't mental illness (in UK)
- For youth sizes, no sexually suggestive, innuendos, scantily clad models, sex jokes, violence (harm to others, blood, gore), vulgarity or profanity, drug use.
- Don't use charity or benefit donations in product description.
- Don't political campaign donations in product descriptions either.
- size of image 485px x 485px PNG, with background colors all the way to the edge